With so many to choose from, what's at the top of your list?
- Visit the Seven Wonders of the World: The Great Wall of China, Petra, Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, the Colosseum, the Taj Mahal, and Christ the Redeemer. These iconic landmarks are must-see destinations for any travel enthusiast. For a cultural experience and a chance to discern a significant part of Mayan heritage, visiting the Chichen Itza is the perfect addition to your Mexico Vacation!
- Go on an African Safari: Experience the thrill of seeing wild animals up close in their natural habitat. South Africa, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Kenya are among the most popular safari destinations — and in each of those countries, we can find you incredible lodges and tour operators who can help you spot these magnificent animals!
- Galapagos Islands: Incredible and diverse plant and animal species make the Galapagos Islands another must-visit destination. Off the coast of Ecuador, the Galapagos is an unforgettable adventure for any traveller or nature lover!
- Trek to Machu Picchu: This ancient Incan city is located high in the Andes Mountains of Peru and it’s a dream trip for many travelers. The trek is challenging but the views from the destination are worth it. If trekking is too much of a challenge, don’t fret, we know many other ways to get to the top, without the physical exertion!
- Take a Road Trip: Plan a cross-country road trip to experience the beauty of your own country. There are so many hidden gems and beautiful landscapes that are only accessible by car.
- Explore Europe's Capital Cities: Visit the iconic cities of London, Paris, Rome, and Berlin to immerse yourself in the history, culture, and cuisine of Europe.
- Relax at Blue Lagoon: The beautiful milky-blue opaque water contrasts with the surrounding black lava field covered with green moss. In addition to its breathtaking surroundings, its relaxing pools are rich in nourishment for your skin.
- Walk around on Cinque Terre: A century ago the Cinque Terre (Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore) were merely five fishing villages on an unforgiving stretch of the Ligurian coast. The vibrant color of the Mediterranean, the wild coastline with the tiny towns perched on the cliffs make the Cinque Terre a Unesco World Heritage Site to awe and inspire even the most well-travelled individual.
- Discover the Amazon Rainforest and River: Also known as the “lungs of the world”, the Amazon rainforest produces an important share of the oxygen for the entire planet and is made up of a mosaic of ecosystem and vegetation types. Experiencing the Amazon rainforest is to experience a lifetime of moments in one single trip.
- Sail on Ha Long Bay: Located in the north of Vietnam, Ha Long Bay is frequently included in lists of natural wonders of the world. Rugged cliffs and crystal waters create a landscape that is sure to top your list as one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Relax on a Tropical Island: Escape to a secluded tropical island and relax on the beach, swim in the crystal-clear water, and enjoy the local cuisine.
- Dive on the Great Barrier Reef: Located on the coast of Queensland in Australia, the Great Barrier Reef is famous for being the world’s largest coral reef system.
- Visit the Northern Lights: Every traveler’s bucket list should include witnessing the natural phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis in person. The best places to see the Northern Lights are Norway, Finland, and Iceland.
- Skydive or dive the Great Blue Hole: A giant underwater sinkhole off the coast of Belize, the Great Blue Hole is one of the most famous destinations for scuba divers to see millions of species of marine life including spectacular coral formations and tropical fish.
- Go on an Alaskan Cruise: Adventure comes first on the last frontier! This bucket list worthy destination is one for the books that you won't soon forget! Imagine relaxing on your balcony, drink in hand, while seeing icebergs and mountainous landscapes drift by before your eyes.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your travel bucket list. Remember, the world is full of amazing places to explore! What do you want to see or experience!?